Terms & Conditions of Website Usage
The term "ACB Limited" or "ACB" or "us" or "we" or "our" refers to the owner of the website, whose registered office is Socorro House, Liphook Way, 20/20 Business Park, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 0LQ. The term "you" or "your" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Nothing in these pages constitutes advice or guidance. You should consult a suitably qualified expert on any specific problem or matter.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty, guarantee or representation as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- ACB Limited does not endorse or approve the content of any third party site, nor will ACB Limited have any liability in connection with any of them.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ACB’s prior consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.